TGIF

Richmond saw lots of snow and school cancellations last night, but unfortunately we woke up to it all melting away. Which means...work was not closed. One good thing about today is, no work on Monday! Thank you Dr. King.






Tonight, I can't wait to catch up with Lauren and Carrie at Secco, a wine bar and European style restaurant in Carytown. Girls nights are the best!

On Saturday Brian and I are heading to Fairfax, VA for one my best friend's engagement party! As excited as I am, I really wish I was heading to Hoboken to experience the first annual MutzFest, also known as, mozzarella cheese festival. Swoon.


Can this be real? Can one of my NYC friends please go and report back? Thanks.

Monday, we'll be taking my little sister out to lunch for being accepted into the University of Virginia! Even though she won't be a Hokie, we're still excited for her. I love Charlottesville every time I visit and I can't wait to try all their restaurants and outdoor activities (most importantly: vineyards) over the coming years. Natalie, I hope you're ready for lots of visits!

I also hope to find time to see Zero Dark Thirty, preferably at Cinebistro. You can't beat seeing a movie in oversized leather chairs, unlimited refills for popcorn and yummy food and drinks. This place has spoiled me. I need to get in all my movies before the Oscars on February 24!

Happy weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment