Superbowl Food + Happiness

Happy Friday! I know this particular day makes a lot of people happy...because we're now officially 48 hours away from this year's Superbowl. We're having friends over and slow-cooking our favorite Spiked Chili, also known as, the world's best chili. You'll find out why when I post the recipe next week! (Update 2/6/12: See the Spiked Chili recipe here!) I'm sorry I won't have it here sooner so you can also enjoy it on game day, but there are a bevy of other Superbowl munchies worth making. Here are just a few:


Alright, as much as I love snack foods, here are some other things that made me happy over the past week.

A beautiful sunset as seen from Conch Republic at Rockett's Landing one evening.

Wally enjoying his first real snow and his first trip to the groomer back to back. You can see how quickly the snow melted in his before and after pictures - we have strange weather here. Do you like him better shaggy or groomed? I'll take him both ways; he's still a sweetie pie.

And, last but not least, celebrating the engagement of a fabulous couple!


0 comments:

Post a Comment